onsdag 19 maj 2010

En till kanin med morötter / Another bunny with carrots

Jag fick förfrågning om en till kanin med morötter och fast jag tycker det är aningen tråkigt att virka samma figur flera gånger blev det en till. Plus att det är svårt eftersom jag inte skrivit ned mönstret. Liksom sin syster är hon påväg till USA nu :)

I got a request about a bunny with carrots like the one I showed last week. Though I find it a bit boring to make the same creature several times I made another one. And it is harnd to make a similar one since I didn't write the pattern down. This one is now, like her sister, on its way to the US :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love Amigurumi's but they take so long to make! I find it a dull word, but I geuss that making granny squares can also be very dull, so I'll try and make some sometime because I DO like the results! You're great at it!

    SvaraRadera

Kanske gillar du:

Related Posts with Thumbnails